Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Cold Day and A Growing Belly

Yesterday was a cold day...for the south. It was in the low 50's and very, very windy. That didn't stop Ben from taking his little girl outside to play. We just bundled her up. We both agreed it was overkill, but she looked so darn cute in that hat!


Yesterday also marked my 16th week of pregnancy. I am feeling good and, as expected, growing faster with this one. I am already in my maternity clothes, they are a little big, but more comfortable than my regular clothes. As one of my friends said, "Wear as much elastic while you can!" Why can't elastic waistbands be the latest fashion trend?!



3 comments:

Henderson 5 said...

So fun to have you blogging! The pictures are adorable, let me know if you need help with any of this.

Jennifer said...

WoooHooo! You are my first official blogger friend! None of my other friends have taken the jump! Your like a blog pro already.. look at all the graphics..I need some tips!

Teri Houchin said...

Girl--you look so cute. I love your TINY belly. I can't wait to find out what you are having. So, how is your southern accent?