Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bring on December

It's the last day of November and I have to say, this is the earliest that I have ever had a Christmas tree up. Instead of fighting the mall crowds the day after Thanksgiving, we went to pick out our Christmas tree. As of right now it is up, with lights, but no ornaments. I am planning on doing that tonight once little Whitney goes to bed. I do have all our other indoor decorations out though. Tomorrow I am hoping to get a little outdoor decorating done. We've never really done a whole lot of outdoor decorating, just some wreaths and garland. We need to get as much done as possible tomorrow since I'm not sure if my physical labor (aka. Ben) will be in or out of commission come Tuesday. I've come to realize that I have taken his abilities for granted. It is such a blessing to have not only a strong and smart husband, but a helpful and willing one as well. Hopefully his injury wasn't a means for me to learn a lesson...
Hope your Thanksgiving was a special one. We had one couple over and made all the fixins'. We are still enjoying them! Here are a couple things from the last few days. That little girl is a silly one! Until later...


1 comment:

Henderson 5 said...

I love your Christmas background! Let us know how it goes tomorrow. I can't wait to cook for y'all!