Thursday, December 18, 2008

Miscellaneous December Happenings

Well, it's been awhile again...the holiday season can get crazy I guess. But I am proud to say that the shopping is done and now I can relax a little. Every year I tell myself I am going to be done by Thanksgiving, but that never happens. At any rate, Ben is doing well. He has just been "scooting" around. He did get his new scooter which is much better than the other. It has brakes and steering which has helped him to get around. Not much to report on the toe. We will find out more the day after Christmas. Whitney is doing great. She's just talking more and more everyday. It's amazing! I have good news to report...yesterday I passed my kidney stone! Yes! Finally! And much to people's disbelief, it was, from long end to long end, 1 cm! And about 3/4 cm across. I don't know how it happened, all I know is that it is out and I have felt tremendously better, no pain what so ever! I am so thankful for everyone that was praying for me. I know there were alot of you out there and it definately helped, so thank you! Here are a few things that we have been up to over the last month or so...

We went to Chuck E. Cheese's. Ben and I were a little dissapointed as things had changed from what we remembered it to be. The big band with all the animated characters was replaced by tv screens that played videos and music. Chuck E. was the lone leader up on the stage...Whitney loved it though, parts of it at least...

Some singing in the car...

Whitney got some Playdoh from her Uncle Than, Aunt Jennifer and Cousin Ava for Christmas. She absolutely loves playing with it and calls it "playin", I guess cause I always ask her if she's "playing". She asks for it everyday at least twice. Daddy taught her the concept of squeezing...



Ben got a cool remote control car. I'll let the video do the explaining...


P.S. I got a label maker and a small vaccum for hard wood floors...no pictures of those things, but anyone who knows me knows these are perfect gifts. Can you believe that I didn't have a label maker already?

My parents and Grandma came down for a visit last weekend. Another entertaining opportunity for Whitney and she didn't dissappoint!








No comments: