Saturday, February 28, 2009

April 7, 2009...

That's the date this little baby girl is going to be here! Hooray! Unless, of course, she decides to come before that, but I can't imagine that happening. I was just looking at my pictures when I was pregnant with Whitney, and I have ALOT of growing to still do. I guess I forgot about that. As of now the c-section is scheduled for 5:30 pm, which is fine by me except the surgery scheduler informed me that I may want to keep checking back to see if we can change it because I won't be able to eat ALL DAY LONG! It's just a minor wrinkle...we'll make it work. She seemed more concerned about it than I did. I kinda think it will be nice to just have a laid back morning and afternoon, get a nap, etc. before heading in...we'll see. I still don't think Whitney really knows she's about to have a baby sister, but she knows my big belly's is name "baby stister". She will lift my shirt and hug and kiss baby sister, then pat her. It's pretty cute! Baby girl is moving around much more and getting quite violent at times. The room is set up, as well as the pack n' play and swing in the living room. Now all we need is the baby. I'm glad to have everything ready so that we can relax during March. On Monday I'll be 34 weeks, so only 5 more weeks from then...hard to believe!

No comments: