Just some random pictures from June. Whitney is a great big sister. She is just learning all the time. She is speaking better and better everyday and picking up on what mommy and daddy are saying too. We are trying to get words like stupid and butt out of our vocabulary so she doesn't start saying them. I've learned I say stupid and dumb a lot! She is loving trying to entertain Lindsey, drawing, Mr. Potato and building with bristle blocks. Lindsey is 12 weeks old now. She is smiling much more, holding her head up better and talking much more too. The best thing is that she is finally sleeping through the night! Hip hip hurray! We are definitely enjoying this new feature. Both girls are such a joy!
Our little builder
and bike riderand pretty girl
Not the greatest picture, but cute none the less
I know, matching outfits again...Lindsey's not happy about it either
Notice the death grip Whitney has on Lindsey's hand...this is a common occurance
No comments:
Post a Comment