Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Jets Beat New England

What a game! We played New England last weekend and won! Ben and I knew this was a division rivalry, but we really didn't understand to what extent. I mean, these people HATE the Patriots! It made for a very exciting game. The fans were on their feet the entire game, which I haven't experienced in the stands of an NFL game yet. Ben claimed it was the closest thing he had heard to being in Ohio Stadium. It was LOUD! My parents were in town, my dad drove Ben's truck up from (wet) Atlanta. Both girls went to the game, but Lindsey stayed down in the provided day care for player's families. So grateful for that! Whitney got to go up and enjoy the game with mommy!
What's a game without a hotdog?!

He's on the far left...In the middle of the picture #84Time for some coloring...In the middle of the huddle

1 comment:

Henderson 5 said...

Can you believe that this game endeared your husband even more to my husband? I believe he may hate the pats as much as the Jets fans do! Love the great pictures.