Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick or Treat

The Jets opened up their facility to families for trick or treating, dinner and bouncy slide fun for Halloween. Whitney was a butterfly, her choice, and Lindsey was a flower. I was so excited about the flower costume because I bought it a year ago (before she was even born) on clearance for $2 and it is might be the cutest thing ever! This was Whitney's first year to really understand the excitement of trick or treating and since we didn't want tons of candy at home, we strategically bought a small bag to put the candy in...hmmmm...maybe next year we'll just let her use her hands because we still ended up with two gallon size Ziploc bags full! She had a great time though and it was fun to see her so excited about candy.

The girls getting ready to head inside

Ok, so technically it's a dragonfly costume,
but all of the butterfly costumes were ugly
Whitney and Scooby
(I don't think she has any idea who Scooby is)
Not sure why she's not smiling here...perhaps she doesn't like this look
One heavy bag of lootLook at all the candy!
All the kids, Whitney doing her own thing, of course :)

1 comment:

Kim Lockhart said...

I love the flower costume! Too cute.