So when I scheduled her first dentist appointment, I should have thought more about my timing...right after Halloween!? What was I thinking? Anyway, we still had a good report...no cavities! She wasn't quite sure having no cavities was a good thing. When I told her proudly "No cavities!" she had a very confused look on her face. I tried explaining it to her, but I'm still not sure she quite gets it. At any rate, she did wonderful and the hygienist and dentist made it an enjoyable experience for her. She got a balloon, a princess toothbrush, some stickers and tattoos, bubbles and some pink rubber gloves! She said her favorite part was the cleaning, but from my observation it was definitely the spitting. Oh, and when giving the option of flavors for her toothpaste, she chose chocolate...a girl after my own heart!
Such a big girl
Just chillin' in her sunglasses
Counting teeth, 10 on top, 10 on bottom
"Tickling" her teeth
More "tickling"
And finally, spitting
No comments:
Post a Comment