Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fun in the Snow!

Yesterday we went out and played in the snow!  It was Whitney's first time to really play in it.  There were probably about 8 inches.  Ben and I both thought she wouldn't last very long at all, but turns out she's quite the snow bunny.  She absolutely loved it!  When we asked her what she wanted to play in the snow, she said that she wanted to make snow angels, so that's what we did.  And a lot of running, crawling, eating and throwing snow.  It had been a long time since I had played in the snow.  I forgot how much fun it was...nothing like your own kid to make you feel like a kid again.  Such a fun time!
Getting all bundled up


Making snow angels...I think this was right before she kicked snow in my face



Throwing snowballs at daddy

Getting buried in the snow

Crawling (like Lindsey) in the snow

Eating the snow...don't worry it wasn't yellow

Other cute shots from the day





2 comments:

Henderson 5 said...

Looks like y'all had a blast. Soak it up, because there won't be anything like that when you get back here!

Jennifer said...

love a pink little snow bunny