Lindsey turned 9 months old yesterday. So hard to believe. I've been thinking alot about how its weird that she is growing up. For some reason I just feel like Lindsey is always going to be a baby and that Whitney is the only one that is going to keep growing. I guess maybe its because Whitney is so busy that I'm just not realizing that Lindsey is growing too. At any rate, I'm not a big fan of it, but I guess she'll always be my baby, no matter what size she is...At the doctor yesterday she weighed 19 lbs 11 oz and was 28 inches. That puts her in the 75 percentile for both. She's now walking holding onto our fingers or anything else that's around. She still only has her two bottom teeth, but she is chewing on everything, so the others shouldn't be too far behind. Last night she tried some banana for the first time. She didn't seem to be a big fan, she kept spitting it out, which Whitney thought was hysterical for some reason. It's getting more and more fun to watch them interact.
Thinking it over...
Got it!
2 comments:
Totally your husband's child with no sleeves on in Jers in January. Nice.
dude, your kid is 6 months younger than Pay and a whole pound heavier, she will be beating her up the next time they see each other! Any she looks so much like Whitney it is scary.
Post a Comment