We went to the hand doctor a couple days ago. He said everything in Whitney's finger should heal up just fine. He said they see 30 cases a week of this injury and that her's wasn't any different than the rest. She gets to wear a pretty blue, glitter cast for three weeks, then she'll have it taken off and will be, I guess, free to go. I'm a little nervous about that, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. She still continues to amaze me, she hasn't complained about pain one bit, and she has totally adapted to having the cast on, which by the way, might weigh as much as she does. Our only issue now is getting her to realize that that thing can cause some major damage to someones face if she's not careful in all her gallivanting. I'm quite sure one of us, probably poor Lindsey, will end up in the ER with a laceration wound from her cast before the time is up!
No comments:
Post a Comment