Sunday, April 4, 2010

Early Birthday

So Ben's birthday isn't until July, and this one is the big 3-0.  I had been brewing this big plan to get him this dirt bike that he's been drooling over for at least 3 years.  Initally I was going to wait and give it to him on his birthday, but then I realized that doing it that way would be complete torture for my sweet husband since he would have to report to training camp just a few weeks later and wouldn't really get to "play" with it too much.  So...the new bike was waiting for him in the driveway when we got home from getting him from the airport Thursday night.  Alot of our friends were in on it, cautiously picking his brain so that I knew exactly which bike he wanted.  He was completely surprised!  Can't thank our friends enough for all their help to make this a success.  I love you birthday boy!
Chad getting both bikes unloaded
The bike, waiting for it's new owner
The arrival
Love the grin!
Big smiles!
Bigger smiles!
All the guys checking it out
And more checking it out
Had to throw this in just because Ben liked this picture...don't know if you can see my uncomfortableness...

1 comment:

TEAM JENKINS said...

girl - you look pretty good on that bike!!!