So my birthday was yesterday...31...Ben, unfortunately, wasn't here, but he spoiled me the day before with a brand new pair of sassy Ralph Lauren sunglasses, a Zune (Microsofts version of an Ipod) and we'll be going to dinner at a fancy restaurant in the city called, Per Se, in the next couple weeks. He's super duper in my book! The actual day was fun, I took off to go shopping for the day, then my BFF Mandy came over to make me a birthday dinner, chicken piccata and BLT pasta. Yep, it was delicious! And I had numerous phone calls, multiple versions of Happy Birthday sang to me, lots of emails, Facebook messages...So what I'm saying is...I was pretty much spoiled to the max for my birthday! Maybe 31 isn't so bad after all...
2 comments:
Just looked in my address book yesterday to the birthday section and noticed I missed yours...
I seem to doing that a lot lately now!
So glad you had a good one.. Hope you had a cupcake or two too!
xoxo
PS... I'm going to be sending you some pretty paper in a few days for your birthday!
Be on the look out
Post a Comment