The Jets hosted trick or treat at the facility. It was a super night filled with lots of fun and lots of candy for our little Ariel and Minnie Mouse butterfly. The pictures will probably explain it, but poor Lindsey...her Minnie Mouse costume didn't fit. I put it on her right before we were about to leave and...whoa! Way too small. Poor thing. I just couldn't let that go down in the history books, so on our way to the facility we stopped at Walmart and I managed to pull together a butterfly costume. We still had to take some pictures of the Minnie Mouse costume. They will probably come back to haunt her someday. :)
Our princess, Ariel
Minnie Mouse, for a brief minute
Sisterly love
Playing in the jumpy castles
Grandma and Grandpa came to get in on the fun!
Collecting the good stuff
The loot
"Happy Halloween!"
2 comments:
personally, i think the minnie mouse costume was adorable. but then again, lindsay could wear a paper sack and still be adorable!
LOVE IT!! Beautiful Ariel and a cute Minnie Mouse and adorable butterfly! The Minnie Mouse was too cute and funny!
Post a Comment