Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dance Night!

It was parent night at Whitney's dance class tonight.  She's been taking a combination tap/ballet/tumble class for a couple months now.  She is loving it!  She says that tap is her favorite and we can tell you that "shuf-fle, step" is her favorite move!  We were so happy to see her in action tonight.  She was excited about it all day long.  I love the excitement she has for life.  She's such a funny little girl.  So precious. 
Whitney and our neighbor/friend Allysa
Tap
Ballet

4 comments:

TEAM JENKINS said...

okay seriously - did you giggle the whole time?? she looks so cute and i can only imagine her facial expressions!!!

Kim Lockhart said...

I don't know why, but I just busted out laughing at every picture! I would pay big bucks to watch her dance in person. I'm glad she is doing so well. See you all soon.

Jason and Pamela said...

Love the 3rd tap picture and the concentration on her face in ballet picture with her leg up! Love that her personality shines through even in pictures!

Henderson 5 said...

Every picture is so Whit. Made me laugh the whole way through. Miss yall so much!