Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ice Skating

Whitney has been wanting to go ice skating for a few weeks now, and yesterday we went!  There's an indoor rink just down the road from us.  She loved it!  She definitely got better the longer we were out there.  And she attempted to do it herself a few times per her own request, but it only took a few falls for her to realize that she still wanted mommy's hand, which at times, I'm not so sure was the safest place to be.  She kept wanting to do what the other kids were doing and turn in circles, but I reassured her that she wasn't ready for that yet.  She lastest about 45 minutes, then she claimed it was making her "tired".  I'm sure it was hard work for that little body.  I know it was for my old body! :)

1 comment:

Henderson 5 said...

Such sweet, fun memories!