Oh my goodness! We got to meet the Pioneer Woman! She was in the city at Chelsea Market doing a magazine launch and signing autographs. And we (me and Ben) got to meet her. And we (me and Ben) were very excited! She was very cool, very beautiful, very nice and very...just like you would think she would be. We, on the other hand, were total dorks. But, oh well, I got my autograph and picture...if you're not sure who the Pioneer Woman is, I have a link to her blog on my blog, over on the right. If you're into cooking, cattle, cute things, food, photography, laughter, or any or all of the aforementioned, or even things that you wouldn't ever expect, like recorded burps, then her blog is the spot for you! She is hysterical!
3 comments:
SOOOOOOOooooo jealous. in a good way. :)
LOVE IT!!! So glad you were able to get there! I say we need to all make a trip to see her when she goes on her book tour. And MM will be on that one with her! :)
DYING. Can't wait to meet her with you! I say a stalking trip to OK is in our future. :)
Post a Comment