So we took the girls to visit the big red guy. Whitney couldn't wait to tell him that she wanted "wind up bugs and a unicorn pillow pet." Lindsey was completely oblivious to what we were doing, but Ben and I knew once it was time to get up on his lap it was going to be meltdown city. Sure enough, it was, but we love it because the picture just summarizes where we are in life with these little girls and their personalities. So funny! It makes me laugh just thinking about it.
Waiting in line. The only good picture of Lindsey :)
Talking with Santa. I love her shy excitement!
Let the meltdown begin!
Precious girls! I love it!


3 comments:
One of my favorite Santa picture ever because of how opposite the reactions are!
Love it!! Can't believe how big the girls look!! Can't wait to see them soon!
Tell Lindsey it is okay. Her buddy Avery didn't care too much for Santa either. In fact our picture is almost just like this. Ryleigh did okay (she sat real stiff and still as if he better not move the wrong way) but Avery screamed and held out his arms for someone to rescue him. I also loved having it as a reminder of where we are now. You guys are missed. Tell Lindsey that Avery and Ryleigh have missed her in S.S.
Post a Comment