Tuesday, May 17, 2011

32

I'm 32 now.  Almost halfway to 35, which is halfway to 40...weird.  I had a wonderful day/week though.  My parents came to town with my Grandpa Ray and Grandma Joyce.  They live in Toledo, so I haven't seen them in a really long time, they hadn't even met Lindsey, so it was great seeing them again.  Whitney had fun playing airplanes with her Grandpa and Great-Grandpa.
 The hubs did a good job on the birthday front.  First he got me a chocolate cake.  He can NEVER go wrong there.  Then we went to dinner at a nice restaurant called Canoe.  We had rabbit and pheasant, very delish.  But the best was sneaking away for a night at a hotel downtown and totally vegging out.  We ate pizza, watched a movie and slept in really late the next morning.  So refreshing.  The next day we went to the Atlanta Food and Wine Festival which consisted of two full hours of completely gorging ourselves with fancy food.
Heading out to dinner at Canoe

No comments: