Well, Ben broke camp on Wednesday. So the girls and I officially "moved" up here then. We are so happy to back together as a family. It's hard when a main piece of the puzzle is missing. The world is as it should be now.
We're staying at a Residence Inn until we find a place to rent and/or the preseason is over, aka, we officially make the team. The girls and I went with the realtor again yesterday. We narrowed it down to three to take daddy to look at tomorrow. We like the 'ol Res, and this one is actually updated from the one in Jersey (imagine that), but it's not quite as easy now with two big kids running around. Linds was just a baby before and didn't need much space. This morning the girls were trying their hardest to run around in the room, from kitchen to sofa and back...I don't think it was too fun for them. We're heading out to a park now. They must expel some of their energy...

1 comment:
Girl, do you have granite counter at the Res? Nice!
Post a Comment