Monday, October 24, 2011

Panther Halloween Party

Steve and Angie Smith hosted a Halloween Party for the team at an upscale bowling alley.  They had a private room with two lanes.  I'm pretty sure this is the first time we've dressed up since 6th grade.  And we're not big Halloween people so it was difficult to come up with a costume.  When we went out to look, we got tired of looking, so we both threw our hands up and bought ketchup and mustard costumes.  I hated them.  But I was tired of looking.  After a good nights sleep, I woke feeling revived and went out to piece together Danny and Sandy from Grease.  I can't tell you how happy I was to not have to be dressed up at mustard!  It was a really fun night.  There were a lot of great costumes.  One of the best was Dorothy and Tin Man, but the guy was Dorothy, and he is an offensive lineman.  It was good.  One guy had a full, like, movie quality Chewbacca.  My favorite was a bee and bee keeper.  I may steal that if we need to dress up again sometime.  Oh, and don't worry, the ketchup and mustard costumes got used by Jeremy Shockey and Cam Newton...entertaining to say the least.

No comments: