We took the girls to see Yo Gabba Gabba. For those who don't know, it's a children's show on Nick Jr. and I really don't know how to explain it, but the girls love it and it's super fun. And for them to see it live, look out, they were beside. them. selves. We hadn't told them where we were going, but as we drove by the little arena, Whitney spotted a sign that we could tell got her thinking. Then she saw another, and just started screaming, "We're gonna see Yo Gabba Gabba? Ahhhhhhh!! Lindsey, we're going to see Yo Gabba Gabba!" Then Lindsey screamed, "Ahhhhhhh!!" Picture huge smiles and feet kicking, arms flailing. It was adorable. So worth it. The show itself was great. The girls loved it. They sang all their best known songs and the girls danced and sang along. They frantically waved to their favorite characters, Foofa (Whit's) and Muno (Linds') all the while yelling as loud as their little voices could "Hiiiiiii Foofa!", "Hiiiiiii Muno!" (I know, weird names, just check out the show.) It was precious. We are so thankful God has allowed us to be able to do things like this for our girls and our family. I know Ben and I will never forget how excited those little girls were when they figured it out. Blessed. Unfortunately, we weren't able to take any pictures inside the arena, but here's one of the girls eating "dinner" before the show, aka. M&M's, juice, popcorn and fruit snacks...
No comments:
Post a Comment