Friday, November 25, 2011

Growing Up

Ahhhh!  Make it stop!  Our big girl just got bigger.  She's now riding her bike without training wheels.  "Our big two-wheeler", as she refers to herself.  I had tried taking them off a couple months ago, but she just wasn't ready.  Then, in the past couple weeks Ben and I noticed that she really wasn't using the training wheels when she rode.  And we had talked about her taking them off, but she wasn't interested, so we didn't push.  Then the day after Thanksgiving, Ben was at work and my dad and I were outside playing with the girls and she just said to me, "Mommy, maybe I will try taking off those training wheels today."  So we did and man, she took off like she had been riding all her little life!  I honestly couldn't believe it, and when I took those things off, I really didn't think she was going to be able to do it, but I was wrong.  And then I was sad because her daddy missed it...major wife fail!  But he was home soon after and thankfully very forgiving.  We are so proud of her, "our big two-wheeler!"
Big Stuff!
Singing about riding on two wheels
So big and so proud!

No comments: