Saturday, March 17, 2012

Whitney's 5th Birthday Party

Art!  Whitney's has been saying since she was two that she is going to be an artist when she grows up.  So, because of her love of art, we had a painting party for her 5th, yes I said 5th, birthday.  I can't believe it.  Anyway, we had her party at a place where they have an instructor walk the group through painting their own canvas.  Most all of her little friends were there and they all did a really good job considering the variety of ages.  Did I say I can't believe she's 5?
Being silly
So big
Some of our friends
And more
Getting ready to do some painting
Here we go...some of us mommies had to help, just a little...
Such deep concentration
The finished products!
Cake time!
And presents
What a great time celebrating our big girl.

No comments: