They just love getting dirty out in the woods with daddy. It's one of the main reasons we wanted land. For them to play outside, get dirty, pretend. I think Ben said Whitney was pretending to save Lindsey from the swamp. From the picture I'm not sure this was achieved or not. But in her efforts to do so, Ben overheard her saying that she needed to make her "rib selection." I guess to pull her out of the swamp? The said rib was from a fully decomposed cow that Ben had uncovered a couple days before. Two words. Red. Neck. Two more words. Love. it.
P.S. Just in case you were wondering, Ben did tell her to stop playing with the bones. And yes, we are fairly certain it is a cow or horse or something other than a human. Just in case those thoughts ever crossed your mind. Like they may have crossed mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment