Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat is so fun to watch.  Them running up to each house, then my favorite part, watching them run back to us screaming what kind of candy they got with just sheer happiness in their voice.  It's awesome.  Princess Peach, Jesse and Jake the Pirate (Tate) made out like bandits!  We went trick or treating with all the tight ends in the Olsen's neighborhood, which is high end, so they were only giving out the good stuff there.  No orange peanuts or candy corn here folks.  Nope, full size candy bars here and there and even the small stuff was the good stuff. Snickers, Kit Kat, Reese's Cup...which, why is called Reese's Cup?  Who is Reese?  I need to look that up...Anyway, trick or treat was a lot of fun.  Wishing I could freeze time.
By the way, the Reese's Cup is named after H.B. Reese a dairy farmer turned candy maker.  I feel better now.

No comments: