Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Fun!

We majorly screwed up.  We literally took no pictures of our girls or our family or anything on Thanksgiving day.  Like, zero, zilch, nada.  Nothing.  What in the world?!  We had a great time though.  So that's good.  We just have no pictures to prove it.  We went over to the Jansen's house for the feast, along with other teammates that didn't have any family in town.  The girls had a great time riding their bikes and playing with the other kiddos there.  I enjoyed sharing kitchen duty with all the other wives.  Don't get me wrong, I love to cook, but I was thankful not to have all those leftovers.  And as you can imagine, with a house full of NFL players, there weren't many leftovers.  And although we didn't get any pictures on Thanksgiving day...we do have pictures of the girls "feasts" at school during the week.  And we had a visit with our friends Lucy and Elle from back home one day!  And a weekend long play date with those crazy Hendersons, and I don't just mean the kids! :)
Whitney's class
Pilgrim Whitney
Whitney with her friend Addison
Cutest. Pilgrim. Ever.
Lindsey's class.  Right beside her BFF Thomas.
Cutest. Indian. Ever.
Cutest pilgrim and Indian ever.  You get the point...
Lindsey and Elle.  Sweet, sweet friends.
Taking a tour of the stadium.  Ben photo-bombed the "kid" picture.  Now that I think about it, maybe he should have been in there to begin with. :)
Ben's locker

No comments: