Friday, May 17, 2013

My Bday

34...I'm officially in my mid-thirties.  How the heck did that happen?  Guess it's good I still feel like I'm in my mid-twenties.  I celebrated at Whitney's school party during the day, then came home to a yummy cake and thoughtful gifts from the girls that they came up with on their own.  Ben got me some super fun cowboy boots that I had been talking about getting for a few years now.  And then he and I went out for dinner at the Atlanta Food Truck lot.  Being the foodies that we think we are, we had been wanting to go there for awhile.  Probably 15 different food trucks park in one lot and you get to pick and choose which ones you want to try.  We had meatball sliders, tacos, beef quesadilla, fries, BBQ mac and cheese...and we only ate at a few different trucks.  It was so much fun!  Thankful for another year to live this sweet life!
Because they didn't have a tray to serve me breakfast in bed on Mother's Day
Because "Mommy likes flowers"
Me and my love at the food truck lot :)

No comments: