Whitney got a free ticket for reading to Six Flags at the end of the school year last year, so daddy and she had a special day riding all the roller coasters they could! They were there from about 2:00 until the park closed! Her favorite ride was Thunder River, a water ride which, thankfully they rode at the end of the day, because they got completely drenched. She came home in her underwear with a towel wrapped around her. She also rode a big one called Mind Bender that had "two loopy-loops!" She loved it all!
While daddy and Whitney were gone, Lindsey and I made our way up to Babyland General to see the Cabbage Patch Babies. I should have known we were going to end up coming home with one! She used her Christmas money though, which created some tears once she realized it was all gone. She learned a good lesson is finance. In the end, I think it was a good investment. She hardly ever puts that thing down. Meet "Anna Kate."








No comments:
Post a Comment