Big guy had an interesting and unique request this year for his birthday. 1. Stay at home and all of us play with his RC cars. Not really interesting or unique yet. Just wait. 2. Get all of our friends together for dinner at...Golden Corral. Now, I'm not one to bash The Corral. We, as a family, like it. I don't know that I'd choose it for my birthday dinner, but hey, it was Ben's night. A lot of our friends, who shall remain nameless, really took one for the team to even step foot into that place, let alone eat the food. Not because they are "too good," just because, let's just say, they may question the cleanliness of the buffet, possibly the length of time the food has sent out on the buffet...I'm sure they have many other reasons which may or may not be valid. We are thankful they all came out to celebrate Ben regardless. Some special people for sure!
Working on and playing with the cars
At The Corral
No comments:
Post a Comment