So, the Vikings called on our way back home from Ohio yesterday. We were mid-Tennessee. They wanted him to come in for a workout, fly out that night. One problem, we were mid-Tennessee, in the new RV. Imagine my surprise when I hear Ben tell the guy on the phone that he could fly out of Knoxville. I'm sorry, come again? Just what did he think we were going to do with this monstrosity of a vehicle? I certainly was not ready to get behind the wheel to take me and the girls the rest of the way home. Thankfully, they arranged for him to fly out early this morning instead. Ben was excited for the workout. They have one guy hurt, and thought they had another, but turns out he is going to be fine, so they didn't need Ben. And back home he came.

No comments:
Post a Comment