It was a great weekend here, sunny and warm. Grandma and Grandpa Lykowski were here for a visit, so Whitney exhausted a lot of energy running around with them. Yesterday we went to the park to play. Slides seem to be her favorite thing, but she is also showing more interest in the sandbox and of course the things that she isn't big enough for yet. She definately keeps us on our toes! Today we didn't get outside as much. I am not feeling well, just a cold, and Whitney seems to be cutting a tooth and she has been, for her, a bear today. We did get to watch daddy and the Falcons win today! Yeah! A good way to finish a great weekend! Hope yours was enjoyable as well. Have a blessed week!
1 comment:
Hi Amy! It has been such a long time since we talked. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I know you and Ben are so excited. Whitney is so precious. She is in such a fun season...continue to enjoy the sweet moments with her. We are having a great time watching Ben play for the Falcons. Jordan has been so excited to see the Falcons winning and watching Ben play! Hope you are still enjoying your home. I would love to meet you for brunch or lunch sometime. I can come your way if that would help. Until then, take great care of yourself. Robin
Post a Comment