Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...there really hasn't been much going on around here. I had a baby check up last Wednesday and everything seemed to be fine. I have been feeling the baby more, still not very consistently, but more frequently than the previous week. We find out what we are having on 11/24. Only two more weeks! We had a big weekend of visitors, Ben's parents, grandparents (Walter and Lillian) and his Uncle Tom and Aunt Lucinda were all here for the game (or Whitney, maybe) against New Orleans. Whitney had a big time entertaining them. The Falcons won again, are 6-3 and tied for 2nd place in the division. Not bad for being predicted to only win 2 games this season!
Now for the proud mama moment...I know I have multiple reasons to be proud of my little Whitney, but this really made smile! Friday I was unloading and putting away the massive amount of groceries I had bought for the weekend. Whitney was quietly and intensely concentrating on taking out and replacing some items from the bottom shelf of our pantry. Normally this would cause my OCD to kick in. I mean, things certainly wouldn't be "in the right place" after she was done, but because I needed the freedom to put things away and she was content, I let it go. Once I had finished I headed over to Whitney to help her put things back in the right place, and found this...
Are you kidding me! How could I even think that she would make a mess? She is my daughter right? Now, I promise you that I have NOT taught my, not-even-two-year-old, how to organize, but apparently she too recognizes the importance and convience of organization! So proud! Although, maybe we should keep a better eye on the things we do...she obviously is picking up on things.
No comments:
Post a Comment