Lindsey is 3 weeks old already. She's doing well. Right now she is relaxing and dozing in her swing. She's quite the gassy little thing which keeps her a little agitated when she is awake, but at least it doesn't effect her sleep at night. She is usually only getting up once during the night. Last night we had our first "cry it out" session. She woke up an hour earlier than usual so I went and changed her diaper and put her back down. She was in and out of slumber for about an hour, then I fed her and she was happy until the morning. I am so grateful for the video monitor so that I can comfortably (if that is possible) let her cry and see that she is really ok. 
With all of our family help gone, we seem to be adjusting well to life with two kids. It really helps that Ben is only gone to work for half a day right now. Hopefully that will make for an easier transition once the season gets here. Whitney is doing well too. Ben usually takes over Whitney when he gets home which typically consists of playing outside. That is by far her favorite place to be. We got her out in the water hose last weekend while we were cleaning the car. She loves water. Whitney seems to be enjoying her little sister which is a real blessing. She pays her just enough attention. I can tell she wants Lindsey to play though. Today she was trying to get her to look through her camera. Soon enough...
1 comment:
Whitney looks just like you and Lindsey looks just like Ben.. what do you think of this? They are too sweet!
Post a Comment