Friday, May 8, 2009

Livin' Life

Well, we are finally starting to fall into a rhythm around here. Not that it's always easy, but things are calming down quite a bit. Whitney has her last day of school next Tuesday which I know she will miss...as will I. :) I am in the process of trying to figure out some things we can do during the summer months a couple days a week so she has something to look forward to. She is lovin' on her sister all the time and trys to be easy with her, but she just gets so excited sometimes and kind of spases out on her. It's pretty funny. Ben and I are realizing that up until this point in her life we have simply been providers for her...now we have to be "parents". She is testing her boundaries and our limits everyday, but that's what she is supposed to be doing right now. Our biggest issues are sassiness and obeying, or lack there of. We are soon going to be addressing those issues. I'll leave it to your imagination on how we'll be doing that. I'll just say it MAY include vinegar and a wooden spoon...

Lindsey is a month old already. Her first month went so much faster than Whitney's. It's crazy! She seems to finally be adjusted to her formula and is falling into a better schedule. She is only getting up once a night, anywhere between 230-330. She is a much sleepier baby than Whitney was. Ben and I compared pictures and videos of Whitney at Lindsey's stage and they are completely different little girls. Whitney was so awake and constantly moving and kicking around. Lindsey wants to sleep all the time and doesn't really move around a whole lot, she just kind of looks around until she gets tired of being on her back, then she cries and wants to sit up and look around. It's very interesting for us to see the differences in the girls. It will only get more fun as the grow.

No comments: