Monday, May 18, 2009

30?!

Wow! I'm officially 30. I guess I don't understand why everyone thinks 30 is old. I don't feel old. I still feel like I am 25ish...I guess that's a good thing. But I suppose I still can't believe that I am actually 30. Oh, and I wouldn't recommend having a baby just before your 30th...it doesn't do much for the self-esteem. :) Ben was out of town for the weekend. He was in our friend's wedding back in Ohio, so it kind of stunk to not have him home that morning, but we got to celebrate that night at dinner with some friends at a Japanese steak house. Those places are always a good time. Plus, my friend Mandy made and brought chocolate cupcakes for everyone! I was very excited about this because I was a little depressed that I wasn't going to have any cake on my birthday since the restaurant didn't serve any. Score! Anyway, it was a good time and now I'm 30!

No comments: