We went strawberry picking with our friends, Cole, Kallie, Luke and Quinn. Lindsey was there too, although not too much help. :) Whitney did a good job. I basically told her to look for the red ones and for the most part those were the ones she picked. We only had a few green ones in our bucket. Several of our red ones did have little finger holes in them though. Being "easy" with anything, including baby sister, is something we are continually working on. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't been strawberry picking since I was a little girl. My family used to go and apparently I would eat more than what I put in the bucket. I may or may not have had a few this day too...What can I say, I LOVE STRAWBERRIES. And so does my little girl Whitney...oh, and Lindsey will too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment