So last Thursday we had a much needed girls night out! Dinner at Mimi's (with some awesome chocolate mousse I might add) then off to see Julie and Julia. Thanks to Mandy's husband, Chad for suggesting that we go see this movie while Ben was in camp. Could it be that he didn't really want to see this movie? Hmm...We all loved the movie, though I must say, even though my husband does enjoy a good chick flick every now and then, I don't think this would've been on his top ten (or 100 for that matter). I, on the other hand, could've seen just about any movie and ate anywhere for a night out! Thanks to all of my awesome friends for hanging out. When is the next one again?!
Me, Kim, Stacey, Christa, Andrea, Merideth, Mandy, Alisa
1 comment:
love the pic! fun night ... we DO need to plan another!!! thanks for giving us a reason - or i guess we should thank ben for giving us a reason!
Post a Comment