Tuesday, August 11, 2009

While Daddy's Away...

the girls will play! Kind of...really we're just trying to survive. Ben left about a week ago to start his 6th year of training camp. I really can't believe he's been at it that long, although I'm sure his body would say differently. :) The girls and I have been trying to stay as busy as possible and our friends have been so great to keep up busy. So far we've gone to practice a couple times, been to dinner at friends houses, played in the fountains, had a short, but sweet visit from Grammy and Grandpa Hartsock and got a haircut. All this in addition to just hanging out at home some which is always good. Ben's been able to be home a couple of nights and we only have a couple more weeks to go. Yahoo!

Visiting with daddy after practice
Can't take her eyes off the TV...the power it has!
Sisterly love!
She really does like this...
The Fountains in Suwanee



No comments: