Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pigtails and a Mask

No, we haven't gone wacky and started putting masks on our children (a la the late Michael Jackson). This is just a fun mask Whitney made at Vacation Bible School this week. My friend Mandy and I worked in the snack world at VBS all week (we were totally snack Nazis), so Whitney and Lindsey got to go too and do lots of fun stuff. Maybe not Lindsey so much, but Whitney got to do crafts, music, jumpy castles...lots of fun for her! Anyway, Whitney's hair is just barely long enough now that we can get some pigtails or a ponytail on her head. Ben absolutely loves it so I try to do it for him. Whitney actually does pretty well with it considering I've never had to mess with her hair and she's never had anything in her hair. Such a silly girl!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

love the pigtails... how about some ribbons and bows in them? come on I have to live through your little girls...