Monday, August 3, 2009

4 Months and Rollin'...Literally!

Lindsey Kate is just a few days short of 4 months. What a huge difference a month makes! She has just seemed to come to life in the last month and really in the last couple of days. It's funny how much they change just overnight. She has been rolling from belly to back for a couple weeks, but just yesterday she rolled from back to belly and she is loving it! But now it seems as though she has forgotten how to roll back onto her back. She'll just lay on her belly until she gets so tired and fussy that we have to go over and help her out. She has also found her feet and really enjoys getting them into her mouth! Fists in the mouth have become lots of fun too! I think she wants that thumb, but I am trying to prevent that. She seems to be pretty laid back the older she gets. I get the feeling that she isn't going to be as active as her big sister. She seems to really be a people person, she really likes it when people are around and not so much when people aren't around. She's very, very smiley and is trying to laugh. My favorite time of day is when I go into to get her in the morning or after nap because she is just so darn excited to see me. She just smiles and talks...it's truly the best!

No comments: