Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our New Home

I say "home" because, to me, a house is just a house, it's the people that make it home. So even though its a little tight, this is home for now because we are all together! And we are grateful for that! We are staying in a Marriott Residence Inn in Parsippany, NJ. It has two bedrooms, each with a bathroom, and a full kitchen, yes, even an oven. I was excited about that! They serve breakfast every morning and dinner four nights a week (if we want, I choose to cook in my gourmet kitchen). For Whitney, they have a playground, and an indoor pool, and for mommy...housekeeping! Who can beat that! Oh, and if I wanted, I could give them a grocery list and they would go get my groceries! Haven't tried that yet though. The grocery is a good get-out-of-the-room adventure for now. As you can see, Lindsey is sleeping in the living room, Whitney has a "new" big girl bed in her bedroom and we have the other. So far it's been working well. Lindsey may wake up a little when Ben leaves in the morning, but we are working through that.
The living room/foyer/dining room/kitchen/bedroom. The kitchen is to
the left, one bedroom diagonally left, and the other bedroom to the right
The kitchen, complete with garbage disposal
The playground area, large open area, and
picnic tables (since its so warm!)


2 comments:

Jason and Pamela said...

So glad you found something that will work! Hope you're doing well and adjusting. Love the memo board on the table. :)

TEAM JENKINS said...

love your perspective ... it IS all about family after all ... what great memories yall are making - believe or not, one day you might actually miss all the adventures! :)