Four years old. I'm not sure how I feel about this. She's so grown up. And even though we are supposed to be teaching her, she is teaching us more. She loves life. Everything should be celebrated in dramatic fashion in her sweet, little eyes. She loves sweets, chocolate to be exact. She loves to play outside. And watch shows. Fresh Beat Band is probably her favorite, although Looney Tunes has recently become a fave too. She loves her baby sister. She hates to eat. She loves to read books, and do puzzles, and dance. She loves doing crafty things. She loves school and has "the best day ever" every day. She is precious. Four years old...
We let her pick her meals for the day. For breakfast, smore Pop Tarts and lucky charms (with marshmallows, as she adds)
Then she wanted to make and decorate her birthday cake with cake stuff she got from her friend Kallie. She had one, Lindsey had one and mommy and daddy "could share one"
For lunch she requested lunchables pizza. After lunch we went to Monkey Joes. For dinner she wanted "the pizza beside Monkey Joes" aka Little Ceasers. What can I say, she is a pizza girl, or should I say, daddy's girl.
And the day was topped off with a big girl bike. She still not so sure of it, but she really did a good job with it.
3 comments:
Whitney's cakes are prettier than I could make! Happy 4th Birthday Whitney!
The cakes turned out so cute! She'll have her own show on TLC one day!
Love the cakes! So glad she had a great birthday!! Oh, can I hire her to come teach Raleigh how to pedal her bike?? :)
Post a Comment