Things are coming along with the house. Shingles are going on! We've had more meetings, which means more decisions to make. I have to admit, I'm ready for it to be done. Don't get me wrong, I know we are so above and beyond blessed to be able to build this house, and I am so thankful. But, good grief...I don't think you can ever be prepared enough for the stress it causes and the time it consumes. A friend of ours recently introduced the term "first-world problem" to us. What we are experiencing are first-world problems. Ben and I are daily reminding ourselves that all the choices and discussions and decisions are all first-world problems. Perspective.
Front porch
Ceiling of the front porch
The chaos of many things at once. Working on cornice, outdoor trim and shingles.
From the back
Inside the back peak
No comments:
Post a Comment