Tuesday, March 31, 2009

38 Weeks

So yesterday I was 38 weeks. I can't believe it! One week from today, at this time, we will probably be holding our new baby girl...amazing! Here's the big belly...Oh and I almost forgot! Yesterday evening I passed another kidney stone! We could not believe it. At first I thought my water broke, both feel kind of like a "pop", but after further examination, it was a stone. Not nearly as big as the first, this one is only the size of a grain of rice, if that. The miraculous thing was that I had no pain while this stone was traveling, I mean, I've been having some minor back aches, but I'm very pregnant, so that was to be expected. Quite the shocker! I am very grateful that I didn't have to go through what I went through before to get this one out. Thank you God!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Your looking good sister! I will be praying and thinking about ya'll this week! I know it will be great and another precious little girl. Can't wait to find out the name so I can get to sewing! Hang in there and enjoy your last week!